So you’ve decided to plan a vacation to Jamaica! Now, the question is where should you stay? There are so many choices, it really is hard to pick. Jamaica has several “chain” hotels meaning that there are other hotels with the same name around the world. The RIU Hotel Jamaica forms part of one of the largest hotel chains in the world. There are a number of Riu Hotels Jamaica, including Riu Montego Bay, Riu Negril and Riu Ocho Rios Jamaica. Listed below are some highlights on why the Riu has become so popular in Jamaica.
1. Consistent with all the Riu Hotels, Riu Jamaica also is known for its high quality service. The guests’ convenience, comfort and enjoyment are of utmost importance to the hotel and its staff and crew. They are equipped and efficient in addressing the guests’ needs and requirements.
2. The food is amazing…and there is so much of it! At the Riu you have several mouth watering choices, either a buffet or a sit down traditional restaurant. They also have a wide range of options from Italian, Jamaican, American and more!
3. More watersports than you can handle. Activities include swimming, snorkelling, sailing and windsurfing. There are also diving expeditions for the more adventurous guests. Moreover, because of available exchange program privileges on offer for Riu Jamaica, guests of Riu Negril may actually avail of the facilities and amenities of Riu Ocho Rios Jamaica, which is well-known for magnificent waterfalls. Exploration trips are available if guests are interested.
4. All of the Riu Hotels in Jamaica are modern with upgraded facilities. In fact, the Riu Negril recently was closed for a complete renovation and reopened within the last year. One example would be its offering of unique room amenities, which include its very popular liquor dispenser and mini-bar. Suites also offer bathtubs equipped with hydro-massages, which is especially relaxing after a tiring day filled with activities.
5. All of the Riu hotels in Jamaica are in excellent locations. They are located throughout the island in all of the main cities, close to the beach and near shopping. So, whichever location you choose to stay at, you will be well taken care of. My personal favourite is Riu Negril, due to the laid back atmosphere of Negril.
With good food, flowing drinks and tons of fun for family and friends, your Jamaica travel will never be the same without a stop to Riu Hotel Jamaica!