Here are some examples (from my experience with guests) on why they personally wanted a private transfer.
- Pick up some groceries on your way to the hotel
- Have kids with a lot of stuff and want to take your time traveling
- Traveling with elderly family and don’t want the rush of a big group
- Been traveling all day, don’t want to wait for others to get dropped off at the other hotels, just want to check in and settle in
- Want to stop at some local places to get a drink before arriving without feeling guilty that you are making an entire bus wait on you
These were just some examples on why some of my guests wanted private transfer.
We offer airport pickup and drop off at the Montego Bay airport to your resort destination. Since you will be traveling in private transportation, many visitors often stop for food and/or beverages on the way to their destination. After you clear customs, exit to the first door on the right to exit the building and you will see a representative from YourJamaicanTourGuide.com with a sign awaiting your arrival.
NOTE: All airport transfer quotes are for round trip travel
* Montego bay – $55 (1-2 people) $15 each additional person
* Negril – $130 (1-2 people) $20 each additional person
* Grand Palladium – $110 (1-2 people) $20 each additional person
* Runaway Bay – $150 (1-2 people) $20 each additional person
* Ocho rios – $170 ( 1-2 people) $20 each additional person
Click here for more information on transportation in Jamaica.